Pamper your body.. Not your tongue - Dt. Akanksha Kulkarni
||Dt. Akanksha Kulkarni
|Clinic Name :
||Dt. Akanksha Kulkarni
||10 Years of Expertise
||Diabetes and Weight Management
Dt. Akanksha Kulkarni - Online Clinic of Akanksha Kulkarni, With the help of detail medical and diet history of the patient and thereby to achieve the desired result is dt. Akanksha's speciality.
Dt. Akanksha Kulkarni has 10 years of experience of consulting the patients all over the world through Diet for U online portal. This has helped her to grow immense knowledge in the field of Nutrition.
She conducted weight management awareness programmes in Mumbai-India and Bahrain. Although,She is based in UK she consults Indian patients / clients through this online portal and can help them with their dietary requirements.
1. What would you call the Turning point in your life (How did the idea of getting into this field come about? What made you choose this? And what would you say sets you apart?
I was always interested to know how food provides us energy. That was the basic question I used to have since childhood as my mom used to tell me if u don't eat u will not have energy to play and I guess this question made me to entre into the field of nutrition with lots of curiosity about different food groups and their effects on our body and well being.
The thing that sets me apart is due to my curious nature I keep myself well updated with latest scientific studies in nutrition and safely applying them into my practice wherever required.
2. In layman’s terms could you please tell me what is it that you do as a nutritionist ?
As a nutritionist, I make sure to know what kind of nutrition background the patient has and on that basis I modify his or her diet with healthy nutritious food.
3. What do you like most about what you are doing?
Making people aware about the right food and achieve their well being.
4. What is your definition of Success?
Success is not just achieving the target weight for a weightloss patient or weight gain patient Or either becoming a celebrity dietitian. Giving the right information and it's application is the real success.
5. If you had to give a advice to your younger self when you were starting out, what would it be or If you had the chance to start your career over again, what would you do differently?
Absolutely nothing. I am very much happy with what I have been doing in the field of nutrition. The field demands lot of patience and I learnt it for last 10 years and I am very happy about it.
6. Any regrets as of now? And if yes would you like to share
7. Top 2 regular practices that have helped you
Weight management and diabetes
8. Motivational factor (What keeps you motivated)
9. One relationship that helped (Who has been your biggest support in this journey ?)
My mom dad and my husband
10. What is the biggest misconception you think people have about you?
Misconception is I will starve them.
11. What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
Thorough with your knowledge.
Good communication skills.
Stick to the facts
12. What would you have been if not what you are doing currently?
- Dietitians in Bandra East, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Sion, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Sion Koliwada, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Suvarna Krida, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Sion East, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Dharavi, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Khar East, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Bandra West, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Khar West, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Khar West, EATC Delivery area