New approach towards better life - Dt. Ankita Ghag
||Dt. Ankita Ghag
|Clinic Name :
||8 Years of Expertise
||Lipid Management, Diabetes , Weight Management
Vacchanaarogya - Dt. Ankita Ghag's Online Clinic in Mumbai is there to deal with all the diet related issues and disorders.
Dt. Ankita Ghag is a Registered Dietitian after completing her Masters in Clinical Nutrition and Diabetics with 8 years of experience in this field. She is an expert in treating disorders like weight loss, weight gain, PCOD, depression etc.
1. What would you call the Turning point in your life (How did the idea of getting into this field come about? What made you choose this? And what would you say sets you apart?
I come from sports background that is when I realize how important eating right food is; from being on clients side to consultant side I've evolved myself to adapt according to person's nutritional needs
2. In layman’s terms could you please tell me what is it that you do as a nutritionist ?
I understand the habits of my patients and help them to improve health with help of food
3. What do you like most about what you are doing?
I had worked in ICU in past. Saving lives and seeing that happiness in relatives eyes gives it all. Currently I help people to have better quality of life
4. What is your definition of Success?
Success is seeing parent's happy without any worries of tomorrow
5. If you had to give a advice to your younger self when you were starting out, what would it be or If you had the chance to start your career over again, what would you do differently?
I would be more focused and career oriented
6. Any regrets as of now? And if yes would you like to share
7. Top 2 regular practices that have helped you
Sticking to roots to understand basics
8. Motivational factor (What keeps you motivated)
Seeing my patients getting better quality of life keeps me motivated
9. One relationship that helped (Who has been your biggest support in this journey ?)
10. What is the biggest misconception you think people have about you?
Whatever I got was easy because they didn't knew hardships and efforts I took to reach this place
11. What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
3. Believe in yourself and thing which your doing
12. What would you have been if not what you are doing currently?
13. What qualifications are required to pursue this career
B.Sc and M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, Registered Dietitian
14. What qualities are needed to pursue this career?
15. What courses are available in India if one wants to pursue this course?
B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics
M.Sc in clinical nutrition and dietetics
PGD in Nutrition and Dietetics
16. Any advice to parents whose kids may want to pursue this course?
17. Anything that you would like to say to our readers
Whenever you visit any Dietitian / Doctors always look for the qualifications because half knowledge is always dangerous
||You can win - Shiv Khera
|Best song or music
|Any personality/Celebrity who inspires you
||Eat - Sleep - Vision - Achieve - Repeat
- Dietitians in Antop Hill, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Mahim, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Matunga, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Shivaji Park, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Matunga West, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Kasaravadi, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Inder Tower, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Punewadi, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Priyadarshini Society, Mumbai
- Dietitians in Dadar, Mumbai