A dream that becomes a Reality by Scientific Eating - Dt. Shruti Kejriwal
||Dt. Shruti Kejriwal
|Clinic Name :
||Dt. Shruti Kejriwal
||5 Years of Expertise
||Ketogenic diet | therapeutic diet
Dt. Shruti Kejriwal's Online Diet Clinic, located at Kolkata providing consultation in Sports as well as in clinical nutrition. She has a publication on her name in International Journal of Food Science and Nutrition.
Dt. Shruti Kejriwal, a Sports and Clinical Nutritionist with 5 years of experience in this industry. She is a Certified Sports Nutritionist with Msc In Food and Nutriton. She stood 3rd in The National Conference of Nutrition as best nutritionist speaker. She is an expert in weight management, diabetes, thyroid, kidney and other therapeutic disorders and in sports (fat loss and muscle gain).
1. What would you call the Turning point in your life (How did the idea of getting into this field come about? What made you choose this? And what would you say sets you apart?
Nutrition, that means learning the Science behind the food which still amaze me a lot. I chose to be a Nutritionist on that day when I became 1st All India Young Chef. I thought cooking is my hobby but now let’s learn the Science behind every food. So, you know when your hobby becomes your profession it definitely sets you apart from another.
2. In layman’s terms could you please tell me what is it that you do as a nutritionist ?
If I get a chance then I help them to prevent i.e prevention if any diseases. So before curing I would love to prevent, if say in lay man’s term “Prevention is better than cure”. I love to apply this therapy as a nutritionist as only a healthy people will make a healthy Nation.
3. What is that one incident/decision of your life, which changed you?
Learning throughout or I must say it should be done everyday. Keep upgrading yourself with knowledge.
4. If one needs to know you in one line, how will you describe yourself?
I am friendly in nature with a Good Listening capacity and then an Orator who is always dedicated towards the best.
5. Do you agree that there is too much competition around? According to you end of the day, what matters, victory or satisfaction?
If there is no competition, there is no work infact no life hence there is no room for success or failure.
Whereas, for me satisfaction is more important because Satisfaction will ultimately leads to victory and hence the sense of joy comes from here.
6. Share the most inspiring story/incident, you have witnessed yourself.
I am too young but seeing the world where elderly people are also knee to learn about everything. So keep learning and keep growing
7. Where is your startup located? What are your plans for expansion?
Startup is located in Kolkata and the plans for expansion is on everyday basis with more and more best results.
8. Who are your competitors and how you see yourself competition?
When talking about competitors I believe I myself is my biggest competitor. I always think of competing myself and becoming better than yesterday.
9. Being a woman you have to handle a lot of things- tell us how you maintain work-life balance.
Well I don’t believe in gender biasness as if being a woman I need to handle lot of things same goes for men too. So to maintain a work life balance the only thing that matters is Priority. Just keep going with the flow. Everything will fall apart.
10. What is the most important learning which you want to share with our emerging women entrepreneurs?
Learning is a never ending process. You grow up learning each and everyday till you die. But what I believe is BE YOURSELF. Be confident and remember even Coca Cola sold only 25 bottles during the first year of its startup.
11. What do you suggest to a woman who is interested in starting their own business
Don’t look back and keep going on, be dedicated, stick to your words, make your identity have your own identity. Live life as per your choice and never ever give up on anything you ever wanted.
12. Where do you see your brain-child in next 2-3 years from now?
As we all have read somewhere that “Time is the best teacher” with this I firmly believe that we grow everyday, every new day makes us more powerful and more learned person. So, in the next 2-3 years I see myself as a more experienced and a learned person with many many more best results and a happy faces.
13. Last but not least, how you are managing personal and professional life, any tips and tricks you wish to give to our readers.
I keep it simple by just going on with the flow. Not looking back at all. Never stress yourself everything will be good at the end and if it is not ok then remember that it’s not the end.
||Sapiens: a brief history of Humankind
|Best song or music
||Depends on mood
|Any personality/Celebrity who inspires you
||My dad (Shyam Murari Kejriwal)
||Never give up. Fall down twice get up the third time and do it but never give up
- Dietitians in South End Park, Kolkata
- Dietitians in Kankulia, Kolkata
- Dietitians in Beleghata, Kolkata
- Dietitians in Gouri Bari, Kolkata
- Dietitians in Kankurgachi, Kolkata
- Dietitians in Bagmari, Kolkata
- Dietitians in Gariahat, Kolkata
- Dietitians in Khanna, Kolkata
- Dietitians in Kasba, Kolkata
- Dietitians in Sahitya Parishad, Kolkata