Eat breakfast and Lunch like a king and dinner like a beggar
Is this statement true: Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar?
Facts about overeating:
- A Mental Problem: BED or Binge eating disorder has to do more with the mental condition of the victim found more in Americans, this disorder controls the mentality of the person who feels like eating and could not control this feeling of self.
- Obese people are not the only victim: People suffering from Binge eating disorder needs not to be obese rather people from every size and shape can be its victim.
- Risk of undergoing depression: Overeating individuals are been diagnosed with an increased risk of depression up to 20% of the complete population.
- Teenagers, college pupils are the most vulnerable people: The risk of depression could be seen with an increase to 44% from 20%, in college students and teenagers.
- Hormones involved: A set of complex hormones have been found out to be controlling behave and the feelings of an individual and eve the mentality, when the food is around.
- Americans are facing this the most: About 17 per cent of the adolescents and children coming under the age group (2-19) are affected by obesity.
Many fitness freak stick to a diet as everybody knows there are many benefits of it. But those living in a daily routine often find it difficult to stick to one particular routine. For such people rely on eating breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
Benefits of eating breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar
- Breakfast: This being the very first meal supports by providing all the glucose levels needed in the body. This helps by providing the energy needed for the complete days activities. If breakfast not provided properly your body would result in feeling weak, low energy and less concentration level like Chia seeds, nuts and berries.
- Lunch: It should be enough to support and help the body keep going through the day. This one should be less in quantity as compared to the breakfast but fairly more than dinner like having an egg and avocado sandwich.
- Dinner: This part of the meal fairly has any energy contributions to the body rather all energy is stored as fats. Even sleep disturbances could be caused because of the over or heavy dinner portions like having basil pasta and grape tomato.
Ways to have a healthy lifestyle
While one is thinking of having the right portions at the meal, it is very necessary to count what you eat.
- Proteins: This is the major energy building block for the body. Having more of proteins in diet will help in having a sufficient amount of energy and hence this should definitely be included in sufficient quantities for the body.
- Fiber: These are necessary to make sure the bowel system works well and the body is having all the benefits and no harmful substance keeps accumulating within.
- Carbs: These are not so to be included in the heavy amount in the diet. This no doubt benefits by providing energy but also adds onto more of the fat gaining.