How to get rid of bad Body Odour?
How to combat the problem of Body Odour?
What is Body Odour and am I the only one suffering?
Body Odour or commonly known as body smell is the result of body’s sweat and can depend on the gender, diet, medication and on the health of an individuals. Scientifically the term Body Odour comes into picture when the smell that body produces is not pleasant to the other individuals. The reason of Body Odour is the work of the bacteria that resides on the skin lining of an individual. These bacteria tend to break the sweat particles into acids. Below are listed some of the body parts, where this occurs usually except the whole skin, which it is to a lesser extent.
- Belly button
It is now been claimed that the waste products, obtained in the process of proteins of the body, broke by the bacteria causes the body odour.
Few of the below after effects of Body Odour explains, why this matter should be dealt with
- Decreased self confidence
- People feel to be inappropriate in your company
- Many teenagers are been bullied for the same reason
- Unnoticed cases might be a pre indicator of disease like athlete’s foot.
What should be done to combat Body Odour problems?
A. Take good care of your personal hygiene
- It is very important take bath regularly and make sure of self’s personal cleanliness and hygiene.
- Teenagers should be taking extra care of this, as their careless attitude can result in some really worst embarrassing moments.
- Get rid of the unwanted hair routinely.
B. Pick a good Antiperspirant or a Deodorant
- No doubt a good one will help you smell good no matter what but its choice needs good care.
- Deodorants being acidic prevent bacteria from thriving on the skin, but their acidic nature should be harmless to our skin as well.
C. Try some of the Natural remedy
Use of Vinegar or Witch Hazel can help you combat the problem of body Odour. This is done easily with the help of the acidic nature of these compounds which help in making the pH low of the body. Applying of these directly after shaving would cause skin bur and is thus not recommended.