Prabhudeva is suffering from Stomach Cramps
Prabhudeva continues Tutak Tutak Tutiya promotions despite Stomach Cramps
Prabhu Deva is an Indian dance choreographer, film director, producer and actor, who has worked in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada films.
The show must go on for choreographer-turned-actor Prabhudeva. The star, who is promoting his latest film Tutak Tutak Tutiya, complained of severe stomach cramps at an event.
However, instead of excusing himself and rushing to the doctor, the star being a thorough professional, called a medic over to the venue. Within a matter of hours, the star was back in action and even headed to a dance reality show to promote his film.
Nonulcer stomach pain is a term used to describe signs and symptoms of indigestion that do not have any obvious reason. Nonulcer stomach pain is also referred functional dyspepsia or nonulcer dyspepsia.
Nonulcer stomach pain is common and may be long lasting. Nonulcer stomach pain can cause sign and symptoms that resemble the ones of an ulcer, along with pain or discomfort in your upper abdomen, regularly accompanied by bloating, belching and nausea.
Sign and symptoms of nonulcer stomach pain may include:
- A burning sensation or pain in your upper abdomen or lower chest, sometimes relieved by food or antacids
- An early feeling of fullness wheneating
Normally it is not clear what causes nonulcer stomach pain. Doctors keep in mind it a functional disorder, which means that it is not always because of a specific disease.
Lifestyle Changes can help in Nonulcer Stomach Pain
The best way to prevent indigestion is to avoid food and conditions that seem to motive it. Maintaining a food diary is helpful in figuring out foods that causes indigestion. Here are some other suggestions:
- Eat small meals so the stomach does not need to work as hard or as long
- Eat slowly
- Avoid meals that contain high amount of acids, which include citrus fruits and tomatoes
- Reduce or avoid meals and drinks that contain caffeine
- If stress is a trigger for your indigestion, analyze new strategies for managing stress, which includes meditation and biofeedback techniques
- In case you smoke, quit smoking can worsen the lining of the stomach
- Reduce intake of alcohol, because alcohol also can irritate the stomach lining
- Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes, because they tend to compress the stomach, that can cause its contents to enter the esophagus
- Do not exercise with a full stomach. Instead, exercising earlier than a meal or at the least one hour after eating a meal
- Do not lie down right after eating
- Wait as a minimum three hours after your last meal of the day before going to bed
- Sleep together with your head elevated (at the least 6 inches) above your feet and use pillows to prop yourself up. This could help permit digestive juices to flow into the intestines rather than to the esophagus.
1. Concentration of Asafoetida and Water
Mix hing powder (asafoetida) and water and put it on your belly button and lay down to rest for a couple of minutes. This can allow the discharge of gas from the body and will relieve you of any abdominal pain.
2. Chew Celery Seeds
Another home remedy for stomach pain is to chew 1/2 a teaspoon of celery seeds, along with salt. After that, you have to drink a glass of warm water.
3. Honey and Bay Leaf Mixture
A mix of honey, bay leaf powder, and long piper will also be consumed to rid of the abdominal pain.
4. Ginger Juice around Belly Button
Another brilliant home remedy for stomach pain is to use ginger juice around the belly button. According to American chronicle, ginger allows in comfort from stomach pain which result from dyspepsia, colic, spasm, flatulence, and other painful infections inside the stomach.
5. Amazing Benefits - Essential Oils
Applying a mix of clove oil (2 drops), peppermint oil (three drops), and vegetable oil (1 teaspoon) around the affected area is also useful in case of stomach pain. Another home- based remedy is the application of angelica oil (2 drops), almond oil (1 teaspoon) and peppermint oil (3 drops) within the form of a mix around the affected area. Yet some other choice is to put together a mix of 2 drops coriander oil, 3 drops eucalyptus oil, 1 drop fennel oil, and 1 teaspoon almond oil and apply it at regularintervals over the belly button. also, you can use a mix of 3 drops coriander oil, 2 drops marjoram and 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil to remove the belly pain. You need to apply this combination to the affected area.
6. Hot Water Pad or Heating Tab
Apply a heating tab or hot water pad over the affected area to reduce abdominal pain. Additionally, you could use a clean cloth dipped in warm water to get relief.
7. Avocado Leaves and Seeds
Avocado leaves and seeds are also awesome elements of home remedies for abdominal pain and other related issues.
8. Fresh Orange Juice
Fresh orange juice, followed by a liquid diet, is also useful in getting rid of the stomach pain.
9. Bishop Weed
Bishop weed in the quantity of 1/2 a teaspoon, along with rock salt, is also an awesome home remedy for stomach pain.
Did You Know?
How do you instantly fart?
- kneel down and put your palms in the front of you on the floor.
- lift your butt inside the air so that your legs and arms are absolutely stretched.
- slowly inhale deeply to flatten your chest.
- Hold for few seconds to help push out trapped gas from your intestines.
- if required, give a little push to help you fart.